Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolution No. 1: Write!

I can think of at least five New Year’s resolutions I’d like to make good on this year, but the one that matters to me most is to spend more time writing. Since I started working as a trainer in November, I took a break from freelancing to build my clientele. Just two months later, I feel like the creative side of my brain has been hijacked by resistance bands and BOSU balls. And as much as I enjoy coming up with unique ways to work the glutes, I’d like to exercise my writing skills, too.

With that in mind, I plan to spend a lot more time on this blog. I’ve decided to make it my priority to write something (and it can be ANYTHING) at least once a week. If I’m not working on an article or other project, this little site is where I’ll be. Stay tuned for my adventures as a trainer, updates on wedding planning and other details of my hectic yet mundane life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment